Activities and entertainment
- Musical entertainment under the Covered Market and wandering musicians
- 160 artisans and merchants
- Culinary specialities
- Big Ferris wheel
- Flofi, the mascot (have your picture taken with him free of charge on weekends)
Santa’s flying sleigh
Every day at 5 p.m., 6p.m. and 7 p.m.
on the shores of Lake Geneva in Montreux
The Lumberjack Village
With its legendary hot tea and its wood-fire pizzas, it will once again be the meeting place par excellence for local associations and the Christmas Market meeting place.
Bar des étoiles
on the mezzanine of the Covered Market
Lounge with nice atmosphere offering light fare
Reservation for private parties not possible (except for partners/sponsors)
Monday - Friday: 5 p.m. - midnight
Saturday - Sunday: 11 a.m. - midnight
- La Poya (fondue specialities) Reservation required
- Chez Thomy (hamburgers, sausages)
- Chalet Raclette Reitzel (raclette, röstis, Vacherin Mont-d'Or)
- La Rouvenettaz (local specialities)
- La Rouvenaz (Italian dishes, oysters)
- La Grange (bar & local specialities)
- Terre Vaudoise (Vaud specialities)
- The Lumberjack Cabin (pizzas and lumberjack tea)¨
- Au Lutin Gourmand (The Elves’ Village)
- Elf snacks (The Elves’ Village)
- Various stands throughout the market
Access – by train
The Montreux Christmas Market is located very close to the Swiss Federal Railway station. We therefore recommend that our visitors come by train.
Swiss Federal Railway offer:
30% discount on your train trip!
Prices of individual tickets
Please note: the bus (also line 201) is paying during the Christmas Market!
Adults: 1 zone: CHF3.00 / 2 zones: CHF3.70
Children up to 16 years and with a half-fare travelcard: 1 zone: CHF2.40 / 2 zones: CHF2.40
Send the code for your journey to 456.
All information available on vmcv.ch
Access – by car
New traffic scheme:
Visitors coming to Montreux by car at weekends and on 8 December 2017 are kindly requested to follow directions from the Civil Protection service and diversion signs.
On weekdays, Christmas Market visitors can park their vehicles in one of the underground car parks in the city of Montreux:
- Place du Marché
- Railway station
- Montreux Palace