1. Drivers must leave the A9 motorway at the Villeneuve exit, NOT Montreux.
2. They must drop off their passengers at the top of Avenue de Florimont (Plan A). This is where they must pick them up again at the end of the day.
3. Having dropped off their passengers, drivers must go down Avenue de Florimont and turn left onto Avenue de la Riviera. Once in Villeneuve, they must park behind the LIDL Shop and a garage called Espace Auto Chablais, on the Chemin du Pré des Fourches (see Plan B with sat nav/GPS data).
4. Drivers return then for free to Montreux by bus, line 201 VMCV, using the voucher received whilst registering on our Internet site.
5. Drivers also receive a voucher for a discount on a meal and soft drink. The voucher can be used at any of the chalet-restaurants listed on the document.
All the documents will be sent by email to the drivers after registration.
For more information please contact: Montreux Noël
Phone: +41 21 965 24 12
See you soon in Montreux – home to Santa Claus!